And though I can't see them out my window but I have been assured by text that many of my friends are currently dancing in the streets - at 6am in the middle of winter in Scotland. I shan't be surprised if they end up with the flu, but right now it seems like a perfect expression of how I'm feeling.
WE WILL Teach - not just the US but the world. Obama in Berlin adressed a speech to "The People of the World."
The World was listening - Lead and we shall Follow.
I think I've just found the perfect quote to explain how I'm feeling. From Ahmed Benchemsi, who edits both of Morocco's leading newsweeklies:
"The American president always claims to be the 'leader of the world,' and we always hate that arrogance. Obama can say that, and we have no problem with it."
WE WILL Teach - not just the US but the world. Obama in Berlin adressed a speech to "The People of the World."
The World was listening - Lead and we shall Follow.
I think I've just found the perfect quote to explain how I'm feeling. From Ahmed Benchemsi, who edits both of Morocco's leading newsweeklies:
"The American president always claims to be the 'leader of the world,' and we always hate that arrogance. Obama can say that, and we have no problem with it."
no subject
Date: 2008-11-05 06:11 pm (UTC)From:*is dancing in Virginia, too*